Engineered to deliver superior comfort, durability and performance on and off water, the Wreath Pro-Merino ¼ Zip is your ultimate layer on and off the water.
- Patented stretch merino wool technology delivering superior durability elasticity and wicking capabilities than standard Merino
- Naturally performance wicking, keeping the body dry and cool in warmer conditions and warm in cooler conditions
- Super-lightweight, eliminating the need for bulky layers in cooler climates
- Anti-bacterial/ anti-odour properties
- Super soft-touch Performance Merino fibre, comfortable to be worn directly against your skin
- Machine washable and quick drying for fast turnaround between sessions
- Thumb tacks, providing the option to cover your hands in cool conditions
- Raised collar for increased thermal protection in cool conditions
- USRowing logo on the sleeve
The Pro-Merino Collection has been engineered to outperform traditional merino garments.
- 5 x faster drying = unmatched moisture management.
- 85% more elasticity = comfort and performance.
- 53% more resistant to air = wind chill performance.
- 35% more thermal retention = keeping the skin cooler in warm climates and warmer when the temperature falls.
- 8 X more durable = stronger garments that withstand impact & abrasion.
- Perform better in the 776BC x USRowing Wreath Pro-Merino Crew.
Perform better in the 776BC x USRowing Pro-Merino ¼ Zip.
776BC is the official Performance Apparel Partner of USRowing and the USRowing National Team. Collection 01 features the best of 776BC - lightweight sweat wicking fabrics, technical trims and finishes, functional pockets, non-slip leg bands and striking designs featuring USRowing’s distinct iconography. Learn more about our partnership with USRowing here.